ONSITE Hard Drive Shredding
Minimum of 100 units of Hard drives and/or Data tapes, up to 999 units. eWaste Direct will schedule a date and time for a shredding technician to arrive onsite to perform the hard drive shredding. Location, power source, and accessibility will need to be determined prior to confirmation. Pricing will be based on the types of units collected.
- Plan is for a min of 100 units of Hard drives and/or Data tapes, up to 999 units
- Units must be pulled from hardware and removed from caddies (removal fee if not)
- eWaste Direct will schedule date and time for technician to arrive onsite for shredding
- Location, power source, and accessibility will need to be determined prior to appt.
- Units with serial numbers will be logged. Units without will be logged by unit type
- Certificate of destruction will be issued upon completion along with itemized log of units
- Pricing based on unit types (Request Quote Below)