OFFSITE Hard Drive Shredding
This plan will require a 25 unit minimum of Hard drives and/or Data tapes, up to 999 units. All units must be pulled from any hardware and removed from any caddies prior to collection. The units will be collected and secured in our containers and transported single chain custody to our warehouse for shredding. Pricing will be based on the types of units collected.
- Plan is for a min of 25 units of Hard drives and/or Data tapes, up to 999 units
- Units must be pulled from hardware and removed from caddies (removal fee if not)
- eWaste Direct will collect and secure units in containers for transport to facility
- Units with serial numbers will be logged. Units without will be logged by unit type
- Certificate of destruction will be issued upon completion along with itemized log of units
- Pricing based on unit types (Request Quote Below)